- A unique concept – this is the only Bavarian Beerhouse franchise in the world
- A managed or turnkey package to set-up their own high visibility Bavarian Beerhouse, representing fair value for money and ease of entry into the business
- Centrally sourced food and drink supply
- Class leading training course
- A fully comprehensive centralised till and financial management system so that franchisees can concentrate on running their business
- Currently the only Bavarian Beerhouse concept that is franchising
- A long-term vision for the concept as a franchise
The initial set-up costs to open a new Bavarian Beerhouse franchise are estimated to be a minimum of £75,000, which can roughly be split into:
- Premises improvement costs are depending on the premises (from £20.000 up to £200.000).
- In addition the Micros system, accounting system, opening stock, reservation system, insurance, printing etc.
- Approx. £ 30.000 for equipment
- Approx. £4.000 for launch costs (internal training, operating manuals, website)
The upfront franchise (or joining) fee is £25,000, which includes
- a five-year license to run a Bavarian Beerhouse (not to be confused with the beer license!)
- the operations manual, initial training and ongoing operational and marketing support
- a further five year agreement (providing the venue is run in adherence with Bavarian Beerhouse standards)
The monthly management service fee is 5% of revenue, and the marketing fee is 1.5% of revenue.
Bavarian Beerhouse franchisees will provide the central core of Bavarian Beerhouse services, including:
- Drinks sales (German / Bavarian beers)
- Food ( authentic Bavarian food, imported from Germany)
- Entertainment (e.g. drinking games)
- Special Events (e.g. Oktoberfest)
- Function rooms (for stag/hen nights, birthday parties, seminars, corporate events)
All units will need to be air-conditioned with modern facilities, including adequate toilets/washrooms for customer use.